About the Firm
- Not Guilty - Receiving Stolen Motor Vehicle Bench Trial
- NOT GUILTY - CHECK FRAUD JURY VERDICT
- Personal Injury Settlement - $100,000
- Scandal at Drug Lab May Lead to Overturned Convictions and New Trials
- Want a court-appointed attorney? Be prepared to prove you need it.
- Mandatory Life Without the Possibility of Parole for Juveniles is Unconstitutional.
- SJC Decides Not to Expand Common Law Social Host Liability
- A Positive Step Towards Policing the Police: More courts are acknowledging the right of individuals to record public officials in the performance of their public duties.
- Do your homework, it will help cut down on legal fees in your divorce.
- The ABC's of the Massachusetts Criminal Courts
- The End of Lifetime Alimony
- UPDATE: The Alimony Reform Act of 2011
- What To Expect From Your Attorney: The Adviser vs. The Advocate
- Litigation: It is an adversarial process, but we do not have to be adversaries.
- The Passage of the Alimony Reform Act of 2011
- The Alimony Reform Act of 2011 - One Step Closer to Alimony Reform in Massachusetts.
- If the police pull you over on suspicion of drunk driving, do you have to take a breathalyzer or perform field sobriety tests?
- What to do when your company gets sued.