I recently obtained a $100,000 settlement for a personal injury client prior to filing a lawsuit. The client, an elderly woman, suffered serious personal injuries as a result of being knocked over by an employee/agent at a local hospital. Her injuries included a fractured wrist and head contusion that led to a lengthy stay at a rehabilitation facility. Although nothing could ever fully compensate the client for loss of quality of life that her injuries caused, this settlement is a first step...
As an employee, it can be difficult to handle interactions with an employer. After all, you're just one person and they seem to hold all of the cards.
Carla Salvucci specializes in helping employees level the playing field, making sure that they understand all of their rights and protections and ensuring that you as an employee have all of the same advantages your employer has.
In virtually every interaction with your employer, whether it's signing or negotiating employment agreements or non-comps, handling a termination, negotiating severance, addressing workplace discrimination or harrassment, your employer has almost assuredly had the benefit of an attorney that is making sure that their T's are crossed and I's dotted. Don't you think you should have the same?
Do not sign an agreement with your employer without talking to an attorney.
Call Carla Salvucci today for a FREE consult to look over your case.
She can help you:
- Negotiate a higher salary or bonus
- Navigate non-competition agreements
- Negotiate to maximize a severance
- Determine if you've been wrongfully terminated
- Address workplace discrimination, harrassment, or retaliation
- Ensure you're being compensated properly under the law
- Are you not paid for overtime when you should?
- Are you incorrectly classified as a contractor instead of an employee leaving you to fit the bill for social security taxes and preventing you from collecting unemployment?